Corner Bowl Software Re-Aquires Server Manager and Log Manager. 12/14/2018
We are excited to announce that we have re-acquired the Server Manager, Log Manager, Disk Monitor, Text Log Monitor and Network Event Viewer
software packages we originally created and to once again service not only our previous customers but all of our new customers as well.
In order for you to recieve software updates please:
- From your current installation of Server Manager, select Tools -> Backup Configuration then uninstall the software.
Next, download and install Corner Bowl Server Manager.
- Once installed, register with the email address the software was originally purchased with along with your current license key.
- Once registered, select Tools -> Restore Configuration.
- If you were previously running the Server Manager serivce with specific credentials,
select Service -> Change Service Logon then apply the required credentials.
To view your current license information, renew maintenance or upgrade a license please:
- Generate a password to login to our website.
- Once logged in select Order History found in the upper right corner of our website.
If you have any support or sales questions please send an email to info@CornerBowlSoftware.com
and include your license information along with your inquiry. To locate your detailed licence information from within Server Manager:
- Select Edit -> Server Manager Properties
- From the Licensing tab copy the content in the License Detail view.
That's it! You should be good to go.
Owner and CEO,