Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Agent-Based Monitoring
- Data Providers
- Directory Services
- Template Properties
- Batch Update Templates
- Log Management Templates
- File and Directory Monitor Templates
- Windows Monitor Templates
- Account Lockout Monitor Template
- Logon Monitor Template
- CPU Monitor Template
- Memory Monitor Template
- Disk Space Monitor Template
- SMART Monitor Template
- Windows Update Template
- Process Monitor Template
- Service Monitor Template
- Performance Counter Monitor Template
- PowerShell Template
- Registry Value Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Integrity Monitor Template
- Task Scheduler Template
- Clock Synchronization Template
- Defragment NTFS Disks Template
- Network and Application Monitor Templates
- Database Monitor Template
- Directory Service Monitor Template
- DNS Blacklist Monitor Template
- DNS Monitor Template
- Domain Expiration Monitor Template
- Network Speed Monitor Template
- Ping Monitor Template
- Database Table Reseed
- SQL Server Shrink and Backup Template
- SSH Shell
- TCP Port Scan Monitor Template
- Website Monitor Template
- SSL Certificate Monitor Templates
- Email Monitor Templates
- SNMP Monitor Templates
- Report Properties
- Security Reports
- Generic Log Reports
- File and Permission Reports
- Summary Reports
- Desktop Actions
- Email Actions
- Event Log Actions
- Executable Actions
- File Actions
- IIS IP Address Restriction Actions
- Microsoft Teams Actions
- PowerShell Actions
- Report Actions
- Service Actions
- SMS Actions
- SNMP Trap Actions
- Syslog Actions
- Template Actions
- IIS IP Address Restriction Actions
- Action Variables
- Environment Variables
- Account Lockout Monitoring and Reporting
- Merging Logs
- SSH Shell
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Objects
- Shared Views
- Auto-Config Host Assignment Properties
- General Executable Properties
- Assign Actions
- Assign Directories
- Assign Disks
- Assign Shares
- Assign Files
- Assign Consolidated Logs
- Assign Event Logs
- Assign Azure Audit Logs
- Target Files and Sub-Directories
- Define Log Entry Columns
- Define Log Entry Columns with Regular Expressions
- Define CSV and W3C Log Entry Columns
- Active Directory User and Group Filters
- Explicitly Assigned Logs
- File Explorer
- Report Columns
- Report Date/Time Ranges
- Report Security Event Log Filters
- Select Folder or File
- Executable Timeline
- Command Line Interface
Corner Bowl Server Manager
SIEM, IPS, Server Monitoring, Uptime Monitoring and Compliance Software
Audit Work Items
Audit Work Items enable Information Systems Security Managers (ISSMs) to complete end-to-end auditing directly within the Management Console.
In this Topic
- How to enable Audit Work Items
- How to manage Audit Work Items
- How to manually add an Audit Work Item
- How to delete Audit Work Items
- How to batch update multiple Audit Work Items
- How to add comments to an Audit Work Item
- How to filter Audit Work Items
- How to view Audit Work Item details
- How to modify the displayed columns
How to enable Audit Work Items
- From the Explorer View, find the target Report or Template, then, right click and select either Report Properties or Template Properties depending on the type of object you are configuring.
- From the General Tab, use the Generate audit work item checkbox to automatically create an audit work item each time the object executes.
- Use the Assign to drop-down to select a user to initially assign the audit work item.
The Assign to drop-down is populated using the default Active Directory conneciton. If the host is not on a domain, you can type any value in this field.
- Use the Audit review due in textbox to specify the number of days until the audit review is required to be completed.
How to manage Audit Work Items
- From the Explorer View, expand the root Auditing node, then, select Audit Work Items. The Audit Work Items Viewer displays.
- Use the Audit Work Items Viewer to add, manage and complete Audit Work Items.
How to manually add an Audit Work Item
- From the Audit Work Items Viewer Toolbar, click the Add button. A new line item is appended to the viewer.
How to delete Audit Work Items
- From the Audit Work Items Viewer, select the Audit Work Items to delete then press the Delete key.
How to batch update multiple Audit Work Items
- From the Audit Work Items Viewer, check the Audit Work Items to update, then, click the Multi-Edit column header. The Multi-Edit Popup View displays.
- From the Multi-Edit Popup View, set the State, Assigned To, Due Date and Comment to add.
How to add comments to an Audit Work Item
- From the Audit Work Items Viewer, select the target Audit Work Item then click the Down button. The Comments View displays.
- From the Comments View, click the Add button. A new line item is appended to the list of comments.
- Use the Comments textbox to type your comments.
- To save your comments, either press the Tab key or move focus to another control.
How to filter Audit Work Items
- From the Audit Work Items Viewer, click one of the Column Filter Buttons . The Column Filter Popup View displays.
- From the Column Filter Popup View, check the options to include and uncheck the options to exclude, then, click Apply.
How to view Audit Work Item details
- From the Audit Work Items Viewer, select the target Audit Work Item then click the More button. The Audit Work Item Properties View displays.
How to modify the displayed columns
- From the Audit Work Items Viewer Toolbar, click the Edit button. The Audit Work Items Properties View displays.
- From the Audit Work Items Properties View, check the columns to include, use the Name to rename columns and use the Up button and Down button to change the column order.