Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Agent-Based Monitoring
- Data Providers
- Directory Services
- Template Properties
- Batch Update Templates
- Log Management Templates
- File and Directory Monitor Templates
- Windows Monitor Templates
- Account Lockout Monitor Template
- Logon Monitor Template
- CPU Monitor Template
- Memory Monitor Template
- Disk Space Monitor Template
- SMART Monitor Template
- Windows Update Template
- Process Monitor Template
- Service Monitor Template
- Performance Counter Monitor Template
- PowerShell Template
- Registry Value Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Integrity Monitor Template
- Task Scheduler Template
- Clock Synchronization Template
- Defragment NTFS Disks Template
- Network and Application Monitor Templates
- Database Monitor Template
- Directory Service Monitor Template
- DNS Blacklist Monitor Template
- DNS Monitor Template
- Domain Expiration Monitor Template
- Network Speed Monitor Template
- Ping Monitor Template
- Database Table Reseed
- SQL Server Shrink and Backup Template
- SSH Shell
- TCP Port Scan Monitor Template
- Website Monitor Template
- SSL Certificate Monitor Templates
- Email Monitor Templates
- SNMP Monitor Templates
- Report Properties
- Security Reports
- Generic Log Reports
- File and Permission Reports
- Summary Reports
- Desktop Actions
- Email Actions
- Event Log Actions
- Executable Actions
- File Actions
- IIS IP Address Restriction Actions
- Microsoft Teams Actions
- PowerShell Actions
- Report Actions
- Service Actions
- SMS Actions
- SNMP Trap Actions
- Syslog Actions
- Template Actions
- IIS IP Address Restriction Actions
- Action Variables
- Environment Variables
- Account Lockout Monitoring and Reporting
- Merging Logs
- SSH Shell
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Objects
- Shared Views
- Auto-Config Host Assignment Properties
- General Executable Properties
- Assign Actions
- Assign Directories
- Assign Disks
- Assign Shares
- Assign Files
- Assign Consolidated Logs
- Assign Event Logs
- Assign Azure Audit Logs
- Target Files and Sub-Directories
- Define Log Entry Columns
- Define Log Entry Columns with Regular Expressions
- Define CSV and W3C Log Entry Columns
- Active Directory User and Group Filters
- Explicitly Assigned Logs
- File Explorer
- Report Columns
- Report Date/Time Ranges
- Report Security Event Log Filters
- Select Folder or File
- Executable Timeline
- Command Line Interface
Corner Bowl Server Manager
SIEM, IPS, Server Monitoring, Uptime Monitoring and Compliance Software
The Host Properties view enables you to view and modify a host's settings.
To view or modify a Host:
- From the Explorer view, navigate to the Host you want to view or modify.
- Right-click and select Host Properties. The Host Properties view displays.
The following tabs are available:
Tab Description General Contains name and enabled properties. See below for more information. Agent Properties Contains Corner Bowl Server Manager Agent properties. Windows Logon As Contains impersonation logon as credential properties and a Windows connectivity test function. SFTP/SSH Properties Contains SFTP/SSH properties. FTP/S Properties Contains FTP/S properties. SNMP Properties Contains SNMP properties. WMI Properties Contains Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) properties. Contact Properties Contains system administrator contact properties. Template Exclusion Properties Contains Template exclusion properties. Inventory Contains Windows system information.
- Use the Name text box to specify the unique hostname or IP address. Hostnames may be NetBIOS names or fully qualified domain names (FQDN) such as www.CornerBowlSoftware.com
- Use the Alias text box to specify a friendly name, rather than the hostname or IP address, when displayed throughout the application, generated Reports and triggered Actions. This option is typically used to assign meaningful names to IP addresses.
- Use the Description text box to specify a description of the host.
- Use the Execution controls to enable or disable the Host or temporarily disable host for a period of time.
When the Automatically install the Server Manager Agent when an Agent-Based Template is assigned check box is set and an Agent-Based Template is assigned, Server Manager automatically remote installs the Server Manager Agent if not found or out of date.
This value is set by default.
Disable this option when manually installing the Server Manager Agent on remote hosts that do not provide access to the administrator Windows Shares or remote WMI is disabled or inaccessible.
The Is managed by Continuous Delivery Pipelines check box is automatically set when a Continuous Delivery Pipeline adds the host to the system.
Continuous Delivery Pipelines only reapply configurations to hosts which they have added. If this flag is removed, any Continuous Delivery Pipeline that discovers this host will ignore this host.
Use the Agent connect schedule drop-down to override the default agent connection schedule. By default, the agent connects once a minute.
Real-Time and Range schedules are not supported.
- Use the Is Docker check box to flag the host as a Docker Engine API endpoint. Once set, assigned CPU and Memory monitor templates use the Docker Engine REST API to monitor Docker Container stats. For more information see: Docker.