Log Entry, AD, SNMP and Process Filters
Unlimited Filtering Options
- Log Entries (e.g. Event Log, Syslog, Text Log and Azure Audit Log)
- Active Directory OUs (e.g. Host properties)
- SNMP Traps (e.g. SNMP numeric variables values)
- Windows Service/Processes (e.g. CPU load and memory consumption)
3 types of filter builders provide Network Administrators with the tools to create the simplest of filters all the way to code driven filters.
- C# Script
Filter by Example
Use the various real-time entry viewers and consolidated entry viewers to create filter criteria from existing data.
Simply locate the entries of interest, right click on an entry and select Filter Selected Entries.
Each selected entry can be added to a new filter or appended to a pre-existing filter.
Graphically build complex hierarchical filter criteria.
- Recursive grouping
- Logical operands: 'And' and 'Or
- Boolean operands: 'Is' and 'Is Not'
- Categories (e.g. Syslog Priority and Facility)
- Operands: <, <=, >, >=, ==, !=, Contains and Does not Contains
- Grouped Attribute Value Pairs (e.g. Filter Security Event Log Entries)
- RegEx and match case
Last Updated: November 23rd, 2023