Corner Bowl Server Manager
SIEM, server management, centralized log management, security, compliance and uptime monitoring software tool for IT professionals
What is Server Manager?
Corner Bowl Server Manager is an extensive enterprise-class SIEM software monitoring, management, security, compliance and uptime monitoring tool for IT professionals that includes centralized Windows, Linux and Azure log consolidation to native format, SQL Server, MySQL and SQLite, real-time and scheduled log monitoring.
100+ pre-built Security Event Log Auditing and Compliance Reports, over 50 different types of server monitors including syslog, disk space, service/process status and resources, website, email, database, SSL certificates, docker containers and much more.
Execute remediation and maintenance functions including restarting services, executing custom PowerShell scripts, deleting old database backups, IIS log files and temporary files.
Server Manager helps your organization fulfill compliance requirements for
CJIS, CMMC, JSIG, NIST, GDPR, HIPAA, PCI/DSS and SOX.
SIEM Server Management Software
Server Manager is an on-premise SIEM that collects log and event data from any device including:
- Windows Event Logs and Microsoft Application Logs
- Linux Audit Logs
- Syslogs (e.g. switches, routers and firewalls)
- Azure Active Directory Audit Logs
- W3C and CSV Logs (e.g. IIS logs)
- SNMP Traps (e.g. hardware devices)
- Text and Application Logs
- Consolidate logs by centrally saving and backing up log entries to Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL or SQLite.
- Normalize data to their native types then save to your RDBMS for internal and external analysis (e.g. integer, decimal and date/time).
- Correlate log entries from multiple sources with our SIEM Reports.
- Automate host management with our Auto-configurators.
- Fulfill compliance requirements with our 80+ pre-built security event log auditing reports.
- Reduce threat detection and response times.
Windows Server Monitoring Application
- Monitor CPU, disk space, directory sizes, memory and Performance Counters.
- Monitor Windows Services and processes and the resources they consume.
- Monitor Windows SSL Certificates.
- Monitor file integrity on both Windows servers and Linux servers.
- Detect ransomware attacks.
- Automatically delete old database backups, IIS logs and temporary files.
- Execute PowerShell scripts and save user defined tabular results to the log database.
- Monitor local server accounts.
- Schedule tasks, synchronize clocks and defragment NTFS disks.
- and much more...
Uptime Monitoring Application
- Uptime Monitoring
- Network speed
- Ping and TCP port scanning
- SNMP Trap and variable monitoring
- Database monitoring
- Email server and DNS blacklist monitoring
- Website and SSL Certificate monitoring
- Domain expiration monitoring
- Directory Service monitoring
- and much more...
Corner Bowl Server Manager is the bundled version of all 5 Corner Bowl Windows server and Linux server SIEM management products listed below. If you only need a sub-set of functionality, purchase any stand-alone license then later, if you need to add on, you can upgrade functionality as well as increase the number of nodes you want to manage.
Enterprise Windows Server SIEM solution for organizations looking to monitor Security Event Logs, detect threats and fulfill compliance requirements such CJIS, CMMC, JSIG, NIST, GDPR, and PCI/DSS.
Enterprise hardware device and Linux Server SIEM solution for organizations looking to monitor syslogs, switches, routers, firewall and Linux servers, detect threats and fulfill compliance requirements such CJIS, CMMC, JSIG and NIST.
Enterprise Windows Server and Linux Server SIEM solution for organizations looking to monitor application logs, detect threats and fulfill compliance requirements such CJIS, CMMC, JSIG and NIST.
Enterprise Windows server and Linux server free disk space monitoring and prediction, directory size monitoring, file integrity monitoring, ransomware detection, largest files and file access permissions reporting software.
Enterprise on-premise uptime monitoring software for organizations looking to preemptively remediate degraded server applications, databases and servers, monitor network speed and minimize down-time.
Last Updated: March 16th, 2023