Corner Bowl Email DNS Blacklist Monitor 2022
Email DNS Blacklist Monitoring Software Tool for IT Professionals
a sub-component of Internet Server MonitorStart your Free Trial with Support Now
Monitor Any Email Blacklist Also Known as DNS Blacklist or DNSBL and Get Notified Immediately!
Why use DNS Blacklists?
"The rise of spam and other anti-social behavior on the Internet has led to the creation of shared blacklists and whitelists of IP addresses or domains. The DNS has become the de-facto standard method of distributing these blacklists and whitelists."
How do DNS Blacklists Work?
"A Domain Name System-based Blackhole List, Domain Name System Blacklist (DNSBL) or Real-time Blackhole List (RBL) is a service where with a simple DNS query mail servers can check whether a sending IP address is on a blacklist of IP addresses reputed to send email spam. Most mail server software can be configured to check one or more of such lists - typically rejecting or flagging messages if it is from a listed site."
How does Corner Bowl Email Blacklist Monitor do it?
Email Blacklist Monitoring is available as a sub-component of both Corner Bowl Internet Server Monitor and Corner Bowl Server Manager. When you purchase either an Internet Server Monitor license or a Server Manager license simply register your license in either our latest Server Manager software.
Once registered, Corner Bowl Software enables you to schedule Email Blacklist monitoring. DNS Blacklists are scanned for the existence of results such as 127.0.0.2 indicating the email server is blacklisted. If an email server is blacklisted, Corner Bowl Software sends regular email notifications to the responsible IT administrators until the email server is no longer blacklisted.
- Runs on a Windows Server or Workstation as a Windows Service.
- Includes 30+ pre-configured email blacklists
- Scans Email Blacklists at the frequency you define.
- Receive email and SMS notifications as soon as your email server is blacklisted.
- Once your email server is blacklisted, Corner Bowl includes the option to ramp up the scanning frequency so you are notified the instant your email server is no longer blacklisted.
- Includes historical and email blacklist statistics over time.
How to Monitor Email Blacklists with Server Manager 2018
Last Updated: November 15th, 2021