Table of Contents
- System Requirements
- Assign Service Logon As Credentials
- Server Configuration
- Agent-Based Monitoring
- Azure Relay Hybrid Connection
- Account Lockout Monitoring and Reporting
- Data Providers
- Directory Services
- Template Properties
- Batch Update Templates
- Log Management Templates
- File and Directory Monitor Templates
- Windows Monitor Templates
- Account Lockout Monitor Template
- Logon Monitor Template
- CPU Monitor Template
- Memory Monitor Template
- Disk Space Monitor Template
- SMART Monitor Template
- Process Monitor Template
- Service Monitor Template
- Performance Counter Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Integrity Monitor Template
- Task Scheduler Template
- Clock Synchronization Template
- Defragment NTFS Disks Template
- Network and Application Monitor Templates
- SSL Certificate Monitor Templates
- Email Monitor Templates
- SNMP Monitor Templates
- Monitor Hierarchy
- Report Properties
- Security Reports
- Generic Log Reports
- File and Permission Reports
- Summary Reports
- Shared Views
- General Executable Properties
- Assign Actions
- Assign Directories
- Assign Disks
- Assign Shares
- Assign Files
- Assign Consolidated Logs
- Assign Event Logs
- Assign Active Directory Audit Logs
- Target Files and Sub-Directories
- Define Log Entry Columns
- Define Log Entry Columns with Regular Expressions
- Define CSV and W3C Log Entry Columns
- Active Directory User and Group Filters
- Explicitly Assigned Logs
- Report Columns
- Report Date/Time Ranges
- Report Security Event Log Filters
- SSH Shell
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Objects
- Command Line Interface
DNS Blacklist Monitor Template
The DNS Blacklist Monitor Template enables you to monitor DNS Blacklists for the inclusion of a server. This template is typically used to notify email server administrators when an email server they are managing is flagged for spamming.
For more information see: RFC 5782
How to configure the DNS Blacklist Monitor Template:
- From the Menu Bar, select File | New. The Create New Object View displays.
- From the Create New Object View, expand Templates | Network and Application Monitors then select DNS Blacklist Monitor. The New Template Properties View displays.
- The Template Properties view contains 3 tabs.
The Options Tab
Use the Server drop-down to select the server you would like to monitor (e.g. mail.yourdomain.com).
Once selected, the server is automatically assigned to this template.
Use the DNS Blacklists drop-down to assign each blacklist to scan.
The blacklist is pre-populated with numerous popular blacklists. If the blacklist you would like to scan is not listed, type the blacklist address then press Enter.
- Click the Test button to verify the template is configured property and the monitor executes as expected.
- Finally, select the General Tab, then click the click the Auto-Generate Name button to auto-generate a name based on the configured settings.