Table of Contents
- System Requirements
- Assign Service Logon As Credentials
- Server Configuration
- Agent-Based Monitoring
- Azure Relay Hybrid Connection
- Account Lockout Monitoring and Reporting
- Data Providers
- Directory Services
- Template Properties
- Batch Update Templates
- Log Management Templates
- File and Directory Monitor Templates
- Windows Monitor Templates
- Account Lockout Monitor Template
- Logon Monitor Template
- CPU Monitor Template
- Memory Monitor Template
- Disk Space Monitor Template
- SMART Monitor Template
- Process Monitor Template
- Service Monitor Template
- Performance Counter Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Integrity Monitor Template
- Task Scheduler Template
- Clock Synchronization Template
- Defragment NTFS Disks Template
- Network and Application Monitor Templates
- SSL Certificate Monitor Templates
- Email Monitor Templates
- SNMP Monitor Templates
- Monitor Hierarchy
- Report Properties
- Security Reports
- Generic Log Reports
- File and Permission Reports
- Summary Reports
- Shared Views
- General Executable Properties
- Assign Actions
- Assign Directories
- Assign Disks
- Assign Shares
- Assign Files
- Assign Consolidated Logs
- Assign Event Logs
- Assign Active Directory Audit Logs
- Target Files and Sub-Directories
- Define Log Entry Columns
- Define Log Entry Columns with Regular Expressions
- Define CSV and W3C Log Entry Columns
- Active Directory User and Group Filters
- Explicitly Assigned Logs
- Report Columns
- Report Date/Time Ranges
- Report Security Event Log Filters
- SSH Shell
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Objects
- Command Line Interface
Clock Synchronization Template
The Clock Synchronization Template enables you to synchronize the clocks on an Windows host. This template is typically used by systems administrators to keep Windows clocks synchronized throughout their network. The Clock Synchronization Template uses the Network Time Protocol (NTP) to retrieve the time from a time server.
How to configure the Clock Synchronization Template:
- From the Menu Bar, select File | New. The Create New Object View displays.
- From the Create New Object View, expand Templates | Windows Monitors then select Clock Synchronization. The New Template Properties View displays.
- The Template Properties view contains 3 tabs.
The Options Tab
Use the Windows server or workstation drop-down to select the Windows host you would like to monitor.
Once selected, the host is automatically assigned to this template.
Use the NTP server drop-down to select the NTP server to use.
If the server you would like to use is not listed, manually enter the server name in the text box.
- Click the Test button to verify the template is configured property and the monitor executes as expected.
- Finally, select the General Tab, then click the click the Auto-Generate Name button to auto-generate a name based on the configured settings.