Table of Contents
- System Requirements
- Assign Service Logon As Credentials
- Server Configuration
- Agent-Based Monitoring
- Data Providers
- Directory Services
- Audit Work Items
- Template Properties
- Batch Update Templates
- Log Management Templates
- File and Directory Monitor Templates
- Windows Monitor Templates
- Account Lockout Monitor Template
- Logon Monitor Template
- CPU Monitor Template
- Memory Monitor Template
- Disk Space Monitor Template
- SMART Monitor Template
- Process Monitor Template
- Service Monitor Template
- Performance Counter Monitor Template
- PowerShell Script Template
- Registry Value Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Integrity Monitor Template
- Task Scheduler Template
- Clock Synchronization Template
- Defragment NTFS Disks Template
- Network and Application Monitor Templates
- Database Monitor Template
- Directory Service Monitor Template
- DNS Blacklist Monitor Template
- DNS Monitor Template
- Domain Expiration Monitor Template
- Network Speed Monitor Template
- Ping Monitor Template
- SQL Server Shrink and Backup Template
- SSH Shell
- TCP Port Scan Monitor Template
- Website Monitor Template
- SSL Certificate Monitor Templates
- Email Monitor Templates
- SNMP Monitor Templates
- Report Properties
- Security Reports
- Generic Log Reports
- File and Permission Reports
- Summary Reports
- Environment Variables
- Account Lockout Monitoring and Reporting
- SSH Shell
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Objects
- Shared Views
- Auto-Config Host Assignment Properties
- General Executable Properties
- Assign Actions
- Assign Directories
- Assign Disks
- Assign Shares
- Assign Files
- Assign Consolidated Logs
- Assign Event Logs
- Assign Active Directory Audit Logs
- Target Files and Sub-Directories
- Define Log Entry Columns
- Define Log Entry Columns with Regular Expressions
- Define CSV and W3C Log Entry Columns
- Active Directory User and Group Filters
- Explicitly Assigned Logs
- File Explorer
- Report Columns
- Report Date/Time Ranges
- Report Security Event Log Filters
- Select Folder or File
- Command Line Interface
Azure Active Directory Audit Log Reports
Azure Active Directory Audit Log Reports enable you to scan the consolidated log database for specific entries. This report is typically used by compliance and audit professionals to audit Azure Active Directory Audit Logs.
Azure Active Directory Audit Log Reports optionally use Regular Expressions to parse log entries, extract values, then finally filter entries using Azure Active Directory Audit Log Filters. This report is supported on all locales.
How to create an Azure Active Directory Audit Log Report
- From the Menu Bar select File | New. The Create New Object View displays.
- From the Create New Object View, expand Reports.
Expand Report | Log Consolidation Reports then select Azure Active Directory Audit Log Report. The Properties View displays.
Unlicensed report types appear in gray text. If you would like to create a report that is not currently licensed, please contact Corner Bowl Software to upgrade your license.
The Properties View contains 6 configuration tabs.
Explicitly Assigned Logs
This report requires users to explicitly assign each log to include in the report.
Once you have explicitly assigned the logs to include in the report, click Load Columns. The existing column definitions are replaced with the column definitions that correspond to the log type you have assigned. If you select multiple log types, each log type's column definitions are combined together.
- Date/Time Range
The Options Tab
Use the Filters drop-down to select all of the filters you would like to apply to the report.
To target specific columns (e.g. New Logon Account Name), create a Complex Azure AD Audit Log Filter then, create a new Attribute Value Pair Criteria, specify the column's key (e.g. USER) then, specify the account name or regular expression to target.Sample Azure AD Audit Log success audit filter.
Once a filter is assigned, use the Include entries that pass drop-down to select the filter method.
The following filter options are available:
Option Description All Include each entry that passes all assigned filters. Any Include each entry that passes any filter. None Include each entry that does not pass any of the filters. Ignore Include all entries.
Use the Apply filter frequency rules to display the Latest or Oldest entry when it occurs more than X times every X periods.
A unique instance of these settings is attached to each assigned filter. Select the Filter to apply each instance's settings.Sample Azure Active Directory Audit Log report properties