Table of Contents
- System Requirements
- Assign Service Logon As Credentials
- Server Configuration
- Agent-Based Monitoring
- Azure Relay Hybrid Connection
- Account Lockout Monitoring and Reporting
- Data Providers
- Directory Services
- Template Properties
- Batch Update Templates
- Log Management Templates
- File and Directory Monitor Templates
- Windows Monitor Templates
- Account Lockout Monitor Template
- Logon Monitor Template
- CPU Monitor Template
- Memory Monitor Template
- Disk Space Monitor Template
- SMART Monitor Template
- Process Monitor Template
- Service Monitor Template
- Performance Counter Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Integrity Monitor Template
- Clock Synchronization Template
- Defragment NTFS Disks Template
- Network and Application Monitor Templates
- SSL Certificate Monitor Templates
- Email Monitor Templates
- SNMP Monitor Templates
- Monitor Hierarchy
- Report Properties
- Security Reports
- Generic Log Reports
- File and Permission Reports
- Summary Reports
- Shared Views
- General Executable Properties
- Assign Actions
- Assign Directories
- Assign Disks
- Assign Shares
- Assign Files
- Assign Consolidated Logs
- Assign Event Logs
- Assign Active Directory Audit Logs
- Target Files and Sub-Directories
- Define Log Entry Columns
- Define CSV and W3C Log Entry Columns
- Active Directory User and Group Filters
- Explicitly Assigned Logs
- Report Columns
- Report Date/Time Ranges
- Report Security Event Log Filters
- SNMP Browser
- SSH Shell
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Objects
- Command Line Interface
Fixed Schedules define specific times to execute assigned executables such as Templates and Reports (e.g. every hour at 30 minutes past the hour). Fixed Schedules support seconds, minutes, hourly, daily, weekly and monthly frequencies.
To create a new Fixed Schedule
- From the Menu Bar, select File | New. The Create New Object View displays.
- Select Schedules. The New Schedule view displays.
- Use the Name text box to specify a unique name or once you have configured the schedule, click the Auto-Generate Name button to auto-generate a name based on the configured settings (e.g. Every 4 hours).
- From the Type drop-down, select Fixed.
From the Frequency drop-down select one of the following options:
Option Description Seconds Runs every X seconds. When set, Server Manager burns a thread for each implemented monitor then sleeps the specified interval. Minutes Runs every X minutes. Hourly Runs every X hours Y minutes after the hour. Daily Runs on specific days of the week at a fixed time. Weekly Runs on a specific day of the week at a fixed time. Monthly Runs on a specific day of the month at a fixed time.
Use the Day and time exclusions control to assign exclusion periods. For
more information on assigning exclusion periods to hosts see: Host Properties.
Since daily, weekly and monthly Schedules run at specific times of the day, these types of Schedules do not support exclusions periods.
- Finally, click Auto-Generate Name button to auto-generate a name based on the configured schedule settings (e.g. Every 4 hours).