Table of Contents
- System Requirements
- Assign Service Logon As Credentials
- Server Configuration
- Agent-Based Monitoring
- Azure Relay Hybrid Connection
- Account Lockout Monitoring and Reporting
- Data Providers
- Directory Services
- Template Properties
- Batch Update Templates
- Log Management Templates
- File and Directory Monitor Templates
- Windows Monitor Templates
- Account Lockout Monitor Template
- Logon Monitor Template
- CPU Monitor Template
- Memory Monitor Template
- Disk Space Monitor Template
- SMART Monitor Template
- Process Monitor Template
- Service Monitor Template
- Performance Counter Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Integrity Monitor Template
- Clock Synchronization Template
- Defragment NTFS Disks Template
- Network and Application Monitor Templates
- SSL Certificate Monitor Templates
- Email Monitor Templates
- SNMP Monitor Templates
- Monitor Hierarchy
- Report Properties
- Security Reports
- Generic Log Reports
- File and Permission Reports
- Summary Reports
- Shared Views
- General Executable Properties
- Assign Actions
- Assign Directories
- Assign Disks
- Assign Shares
- Assign Files
- Assign Consolidated Logs
- Assign Event Logs
- Assign Active Directory Audit Logs
- Target Files and Sub-Directories
- Define Log Entry Columns
- Define CSV and W3C Log Entry Columns
- Active Directory User and Group Filters
- Explicitly Assigned Logs
- Report Columns
- Report Date/Time Ranges
- Report Security Event Log Filters
- SNMP Browser
- SSH Shell
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Objects
- Command Line Interface
Active Directory User Integrity Monitor
The Active Directory User Integrity Monitor Template enables you to trigger actions when an Active Directory user property changes (e.g. Get notified when the memberof property changes indicating a user was either added or removed from a group). This template is typically used by systems administrators that want to be notified when specific Windows user account properties are modified.
How to configure the Active Directory User Integrity Monitor Template:
- From the Menu Bar, select File | New. The Create New Object View displays.
- From the Create New Object View, expand Templates | Windows Monitors then select Active Directory User Integrity Monitor. The New Template Properties View displays.
- The Template Properties view contains 4 tabs.
The Options Tab
Use the Directory Services drop-down to select the directory service connection you would like to monitor.
If you have not yet configured the directory service connection, click the Add button to create a new Directory Service Connection. For more information see: Directory Services
Use the Properties drop-down to select the properties to monitor.
If you do not see the property you want to monitor listed, use the text box to specify the property name.
- Click the Test button to verify the template is configured property and the monitor executes as expected.
- Finally, select the General Tab, then click the click the Auto-Generate Name button to auto-generate a name based on the configured settings.
Assign the template to either of one your domain controllers or the localhost.
Assigning this template to multiple hosts will result in duplicate Active Directory scans and duplicate triggers.