Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Agent-Based Management
- Data Providers
- Directory Services
- Template Properties
- Batch Update Templates
- Assign Templates
- Log Management Templates
- File and Directory Monitor Templates
- Windows Monitor Templates
- Account Lockout Monitor Template
- Logon Monitor Template
- CPU Monitor Template
- Memory Monitor Template
- Disk Space Monitor Template
- SMART Monitor Template
- Process Monitor Template
- Service Monitor Template
- Performance Counter Monitor Template
- PowerShell Template
- Registry Value Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Monitor Template
- Active Directory User Integrity Monitor Template
- Task Scheduler Template
- Clock Synchronization Template
- Defragment NTFS Disks Template
- Windows Audit Policy Monitor Template
- Windows Logon As Monitor Template
- Windows Update Template
- Network and Application Monitor Templates
- Database Monitor Template
- Directory Service Monitor Template
- DNS Blacklist Monitor Template
- DNS Monitor Template
- Domain Expiration Monitor Template
- Network Speed Monitor Template
- Ping Monitor Template
- Database Table Reseed
- SQL Server Shrink and Backup Template
- SSH Shell
- TCP Port Scan Monitor Template
- Website Monitor Template
- SSL Certificate Monitor Templates
- Email Monitor Templates
- SNMP Monitor Templates
- Windows Accounts Templates
- Report Properties
- Artificial Intelligence Reports
- Security Reports
- Generic Log Reports
- File and Permission Reports
- Summary Reports
- Environment Variables
- Account Lockout Monitoring and Reporting
- Merging Logs
- SSH Shell
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Objects
- Shared Views
- Active Directory User and Group Filters
- Assign Actions
- Assign Azure Audit Logs
- Assign Consolidated Logs
- Assign Directories
- Assign Disks
- Assign Event Logs
- Assign Files
- Assign Services
- Assign Shares
- Auto-Config Host Assignment Properties
- Define CSV and W3C Log Entry Columns
- Define Log Entry Columns
- Define Log Entry Columns with Regular Expressions
- Executable Status
- Executable Timeline
- Explicitly Assigned Logs
- File Explorer
- General Executable Properties
- Report Columns
- Report Date/Time Ranges
- Report Security Event Log Filters
- Select Folder or File
- Target Files and Sub-Directories
- Command Line Interface
|A configurable object that executes a function when:
|A configurable object used to monitor new servers and workstations. When utilized in large environments, Auto-Configurators can be a very powerful tool enabling Server Manager to automatically monitor new and renamed servers without any interaction.
|Desktop Actions are defined as Actions that are executed within a user's Windows desktop (e.g. message box alerts, sound alerts and optionally interactive file execution)
|A configurable object used to target or limit specific log entries or computers from real-time and consolidated log views, monitors and reports. Filters can also be used when manually searching computers in Active Directory or through an Auto Configurator.
|Term used to refer to either a computer, a device (e.g. switch, router or firewall) or a hostname (e.g. www.CornerBowlSoftware.com).
|Server Manager Service
|The server application responsible for executing Monitors, Reports and Auto Configurators. The service is implemented as a Windows Service.
|Server Manager Tray Icon
|The client application that enables your Windows desktop to display system status, receive desktop notifications (e.g. message box alerts, sound alerts and optionally interactive file execution) and launch the Console.
|A database or file system location where log entries are saved.
|The client application used to configure the service, view logs and manually execute Monitors, Reports and Constant Delivery Pipeline.
|The result of a Host-Template assignment causing a function to execute on a scheduled basis (e.g. a ping monitor).
Corner Bowl Software products are sold in node packs. Each unique IP address or hostname that is monitored, scanned or managed by the software is a node. Corner Bowl Software can be installed on a single host or up to as many hosts as nodes purchased.
For example, a 100 node license would enable an IT professional to install the software on 3 servers with one installation monitoring 50 servers and the other two installations monitoring 25 workstations each for a total of 100 nodes.
|A configurable object that enables users to receive summarized data on-demand or on a scheduled frequency. Reports typically output to an HTML file or email.
|A configurable object that defines the frequency to execute a Monitor, Report or Auto Configurator (e.g. daily at 6:00 AM or every 5 minutes).
|A configurable object that defines properties for an executable function that is assigned to one or more hosts, host groups, Template groups and Summary Reports.